Sunday, November 29, 2009


HAPPINESS...








I believe that happiness is the well that every human being seeks to achieve. But this, continually dissatisfied, is rarely able to say that  is happy, at least, completely happy.
But ultimately what makes us happy? Reflecting on the subject I think that happiness depends on each one and how to feel well.
I can not speak for others, I can only speak for myself. I learned that life is made of ups and downs and that happiness sometimes lies in small things, but not always realize their importance and how they contribute to our happiness.
I also learned that I can not consider myself unhappy, because simply I feel that lack complete some aspects in of my life. My happiness can not be complete (if that exists) but I'm a happy person, whether I feel sad sometimes.

 What makes me feel happy?
- Know that I have a  unconditional love of my family,
-I am  healthy
- Have a house to collect me with some comfort;
- Have work;
- Feel useful;
- Have a friendship with someone;
- Anyone remember me;
- Receive a message from someone;
- Receiving a compliment;
but, above all, feel that contributes to the happiness of someone. Yes, that makes me really happy is to feel that, I am helping others, is to feel that make others happy.


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post Nina - you have made me feel happy! It is 4am in the morning and I can not sleep! I saw your comment and visited your blog where I have enjoying your beautiful creations and poetic words! Thank you! :-)

    Hugs! Vikki xoxo

    ReplyDelete